11 March, 2018

[Walkthrough] Rose in the Embers - Tsukumo Kobayakawa

Season 1: Main Story

(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava, All Fandom Fangirls & MikiNataka for their Walkthroughs!)
-------------------------------------------------
The Favored Bold Ending

Episode 1
B: What happened back there…?
C: ….Mr Kobayakawa

Episode 2
C: Call his name again
C: Rice porridge & pickles. Easy on the tummy

Episode 3
B: Something upsetting happened
B: What do you mean … ?

Episode 4
A: Inquire after his health.
--->CG
C: Wow, this ohagi sure is delicious.

Episode 5
C: I really like your book.
B: I don‘t want to disturb his writing.

Episode 6
C: You‘re more of a teacher than me.
A: I‘m just having fun, is all.
--->CG

Episode 7
C: Decide to trust him.
B: I don‘t know what you‘re talking about.

Episode 8
A: Softly call his name.
C: I‘m not sure why I‘m here, either.

Episode 9
B: You‘ve led such a hard life…
B: … I see you, Mr. Kobayakawa.

Episode 10
--->CG
B: Smack it away.
C: Someone reported him to the police.

Episode 11
C: Explain yourself.
C: Why won‘t you tell them your innocent?!

Episode 12
C: Are you people so blind?!
C: Run to him.

Episode 13
--->CG

---------------------------------------------------------
Fortune‘s Fools Ending
(*Note: Special Thanks to ladislava for the Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
B: What happened back there…?
B: … Tsukumo

Episode 2
A: Step inside.
B: Miso soup & rice. Something simple.

Episode 3
B: Something upsetting happened.
A: I didn‘t see anything.

Episode 4
B: Apologize about this.
A: Can we please talk about something else?

Episode 5
B: I acted like a know-it-all …
A: He told me to stay away.

Episode 6
A: I‘m impressed, is all.
C: It‘s nothing.

Episode 7
B: Watch him walk off.
B: I don‘t know what you‘re talking about.

Episode 8
A: Softly call his name.
C: I‘ll leave…

Episode 9
C: That was the only way to survive here…
B: … I see you, Mr Kabayakawa.

Episode 10
A: Take it.
C: Someone reported him to the police.

Episode 11
C: Explain yourself.
B: We‘ll get you out of this mess!

Episode 12
B: Enough of this!
B:Weep.

4 comments:

  1. Hey hey! I think I managed to get the Favored Bold ending. I've tried it twice and it worked for me both times. Let me know of this work for you all too~

    Favored Bold
    Episode 1:
    "What happened back there...?"
    Mr. Kobayakawa.

    Episode 2:
    Step inside.
    Rice porridge & pickles. Easy on the tummy!

    Episode 3:
    "You're fighting a disease."
    "Stop trying to scare me like that."

    Episode 4:
    Apologize about this.
    --->CG
    "Wow, this ohagi sure is delicious!"

    Episode 5:
    "I really like your book."
    "I don't want to disturb his writing."

    Episode 6:
    "I'm impressed, is all."
    "I'm just having fun, is all."
    --->CG

    Episode 7:
    Decide to trust him.
    "I don't know what you're talking about."

    Episode 8:
    Call his name softly.
    "I'm not sure why I'm here, either."

    Episode 9:
    "You became those who hated you..."
    "...I see you, Mr. Kobayakawa"

    Episode 10:
    --->CG
    Smack it away.
    "It's just a misunderstanding"

    Episode 11:
    Explain yourself.
    "Why won't you tell them you're innocent?!"

    Episode 12:
    "Their testimonies are lies!"
    Shout his name.

    Episode 13:
    --->CG

    Haven't managed the Fool’s Ending but ill let you know if I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for posting your Walkthrough! ^^

      Delete
    2. And yes, it works perfectly, thanks. It's also a big help to know where the CG's are.

      Delete
  2. this boi gave me a lot of feelings ;-; i recommend this route

    ReplyDelete