02 April, 2017

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Sengoku Darling - Sasuke Sarutobi

(*Note: Special Thanks to Debra for this Walkthrough! 
You can find the original post on her Website!)

Main Story
 
Chapter 1
 
Stop Sasuke
Stop Kojiro
Look to Yukimura for help

I simply lost my balance.

Kojiro is partly to blame.
Nobody was hurt.

 
Chapter 2 

Are you looking for someone?
Did you come here to see me?
Were you wandering past?

I'm just happy.
No reason.
You're very sincere.

​CG

 
Chapter 3
 
Say hello
Remain hidden
Try surprising him

Quietly lower my gaze
Apologize
Suggest it's not too late to go

​CG

 
Chapter 4
 
Don't reply
Say I was thinking
Say I was praying

React in surprise
Ask him what he's doing
Quietly wait and see what he does

 
Chapter 5
 
Quietly accept
Hesitate
Apologize​

CG

Is it a ninja trick?
It's some kind of medicine, isn't it?
Are you going to sing me a lullaby?

 
Chapter 6
 
CG

Stare
Turn away
Cover my face with my hands

I have a favor to ask.
Forgive me.
Quietly stare back at him

 
Chapter 7
 
I don't know what to say.
...
Can't you talk to him?

Jump in front of Sasuke
Begin trembling with fear
Pull out my dagger

 
Chapter's 8 - 10
 
Any choices beyond this point have no bearing on the story.

ENDING


No comments:

Post a Comment