02 April, 2017

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Sengoku Darling - Kanetsugu Naoe

(*Note: Special Thanks to Debra for this Walkthrough! 
You can find the original post on her Website!)

Main Story

Chapter 1
 
Give my name
Withhold my name
Give a false name

Say nothing
Thank him sincerely
Pay him a compliment

​CG

 
Chapter 2
 
I was a little surprised.
I'm envious.
I'm not sure what to think.

CG

Say I'm not bothered
Answer in an embarrassed mumble
Answer inoffensively


Chapter 3
 
It's unusual to see it on a helmet
I'm still worried.
Why 'love'?

An excursion to where?
I'll join you.
I'l ask Kojiro if it's okay.

 
Chapter 4
 
That's a wonderful conviction.
'Love'... That's delightful.
You embody that sentiment perfectly.

There's been a misunderstanding.
I'm sorry about that day.
It's exactly as I just told you.

​CG

 
Chapter 5
 
Hesitate out of embarrassment
Agree without protest
Ask why he has invited me

Don't worry about my status.
I'm enjoying myself.
Are you not enjoying this?

​CG

 
Chapter 6
 
I have not
I've accepted his kindness, nothing more.
I may have over-indulged his kindness.

I don't mind
No, I should be the one apologizing.
Please cherish her.


Chapter 7
 
Struggle to give a response
As soon as possible.
In due time.

Attempt to leave
Suppress my pain
Face him resolutely

​CG


Chapter's 8 - 10
 
Any choices beyond this point have no bearing on the story.

ENDING

No comments:

Post a Comment