09 September, 2017

[Walkthrough] Her Love in the Force - Jin Namba

Season 1: Main Story - Meeting Him

(*Note: Special Thank you to Aiko for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I couldn't possibly.
Stare back

Episode 2
Ignore him.
You seem... different.

Episode 3
Has something happened?
How about a massage?

Episode 4
Where to?
Give it to the chief

Episode 5
Stop teasing!
Well actually...

Episode 6
So cool...
Discuss his bad back.

Episode 7
Wh-What?!
It's not right!

Episode 8
I'm fine.
I don't know...

Episode 9
Let me carry on.
Okay.

Happy End

Season 1: Main Story - Falling in Love

(*Note: Special Thank you to Aiko for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
The chief.
I want to see you shoot...

Episode 2
Say hello.
Thank you.

Episode 3
I wasn't busy.
I'll be right there.
 
Episode 4
I messed up.
Sorry for prying.

Episode 5
Gathering and analyzing info.
I'll do my best!

Episode 6
You sound like the chief.
What about you?

Episode 7
I came to say thank you.
Don't take me lightly!

Episode 8
You think so?!
I'll call for backup!

Episode 9
Take his hand.
You saw that, huh?

Happy End

Season 1: Sequel
(*Note: Special Thank you to Aiko for sending me this Walkthrough!)

Episode 1
What about you, Chief?
You can tell?

Episode 2
Call him.
Ask outright.

Episode 3
I'm frustrated.
I wasn't like that.

Episode 4
Are you here alone?
I'm not leaving.

Episode 5
I've always tried hard.
Are you sure it should be me?

Episode 6
You're so cool, Chief.
“You say that a lot.

Episode 7
Do as he says.
I'll look for a way out.

Happy End

Season 2: Adversaries in Love

(*Note: Special Thanks to Canacari-Rose for posting this walkthrough!)

Episode 1
I didn’t know you were so good.
I’m more worried than anything.

Episode 2
You blend in well.
I’m so happy right now.

Episode 3
Peek at his face.
Does this happen a lot?

Episode 4
Go to him.
I’ll go.

Episode 5
You’re right.
I believe so.

Episode 6
I overdid it last night.
Sorry.

Episode 7
Obey Namba.
My throat hurts.
 
Happy End
 
 

Season 2: Our Graduation Both

(Note: Special Thanks to 秘密 for posting this walkthrough!)
  
Episode 1
 
Dont Ask
Smile

 Episode 2
 
Leave it to Goto
Say No
 
Episode 3

Beg to Continue
He's not like that
 
Episode 4

Say nothing
His reliability
 
Episode 5

Ask to help
Think about it
 
Episode 6

It's ok
Tolerate it
 
Episode 7

Answer it
Turn around
 
Happy End
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Happy End for new chapter "Our Graduation Both: Namba"

    1. Dont Ask
    Smile

    2. Leave it to Goto
    Say No

    3. Beg to Continue
    He's not like that

    4. Say nothing
    His reliability

    5. Ask to help
    Think about it

    6. It's ok
    Tolerate it

    7. Answer it
    Turn around

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namba S2 Adversaries in Love
    Happy End

    Episode 1
    I didn’t know you were so good.
    I’m more worried than anything.

    Episode 2
    You blend in well.
    I’m so happy right now.

    Episode 3
    Peek at his face.
    Does this happen a lot?

    Episode 4
    Go to him.
    I’ll go.

    Episode 5
    You’re right.
    I believe so.

    Episode 6
    I overdid it last night.
    Sorry.

    Episode 7
    Obey Namba.
    My throat hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. S3: Adversaries in love Jin Namba

    Happy end

    Ep1. Week after next
    My rabbit ran off
    Ep2. Wait and see
    Move his hand away
    Ep3. I will
    ...Understood
    Ep4. Sit and think alone
    Make love to me
    Ep5. I've got patches
    Ask to see Jin
    Ep6. Check Jin's GPS
    Watch him a moment
    Ep7. Or I could arrest you?
    Ever been betrayed by someone you love?
    Ep8. What would Jin do
    Take photos
    Ep9. Use your recorder pen
    Of course you can
    Ep10. I wonder
    Of course I do

    ReplyDelete