10 January, 2017

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Demons Bond - Senkimaru

(*Note: Special Thanks to Debra for the Walkthrough! You can also find it HERE on her blog.)

Main Story

I am also guilty
I know the name...
Let him be
Go and check on the others
Talk to Kazutake and Elder Tsuki


I think it is possible
It's not because you're a banished demon
Don't say anything


[no choices]


Yes, of course
Go and check on the Princess
I would keep quiet about it


No, nothing unusual


[no choices]


I can't do this...
He got away


Leave things to them
Let's stop all this


Okay
We mustn't fight among ourselves!
Don't be afraid...


Okay...
Are you sure you want to do this?
Refuse firmly


Do you really think I can?
There's really no other way, right?

1 comment:

  1. The links I previously sent you for CGs and the slideshow are complete for this app. Now you can have all CGs plus the order/stories they are in.

    ReplyDelete