10 January, 2017

[Walkthrough] Shall we date?: Demons Bond - Chitose

(*Note: Special Thanks to Debra for the Walkthrough! You can also find it HERE on her blog.)

Main Story

I am also guilty
I know the name...
Let him be
Talk to Chitose


I think it is possible
Yes, it certainly is a problem
Actually...


I do believe in her


I am sorry
Stay here for a little longer
It was nothing


... I should stay out of it
Because I was worried
No, nothing


[No choice]


Tell him my name
We are comrades
I will leave that up to him to decide
This is not like you
I understand how you feel


You're the same, Chitose
Actually...
There's no way I can run away


Actually...
Chitose, go after him


... Is that really okay?
Say that Chitose isn't here
I can't leave you behind

Lie and stay here to buy some time

No comments:

Post a Comment