06 July, 2014

[Walkthrough] Be my Princess 2 - Oliver Button

Main Story

Episode 1
What's your favorite dessert?
You pass.

Episode 2
I'll go.
Watching sports.

Episode 3
A place filled with women.
You're really strong.

Episode 4
She adores you.
He's an amazing person.

Episode 5
I want to do something.
I'm a pastry chef.

Episode 6
I'm not sure.
Stand still

Episode 7
Of course he's lying.
A photo.

Episode 8
It's my pleasure.
My work here is finished.

Episode 9
Really...?
I understand how Oliver feels.

Episode 10
Don't apologize.
Please stop!

Episode 11
Accept
It's a secret.

Episode 12
They're cute, right?
Don't joke around!

Episode 13
Please, have the surgery!
I'll try.

Episode 14
It's intuition.
Of course not!

Episode 15
I approve.
I was admiring you.

Happy Ending

Sequel

Episode 1
My feelings wouldn’t change.
I put up with it.
 
Episode 2

Knock
It’s wonderful.

Episode 3
He’s really serious.
How about word of mouth?

Episode 4
I’m excited.
I’m happy.
 
Episode 5

Both.
You want me to wear it?

Episode 6
No way!
It is an important time.

Episode 7

I don’t regret it.
I can’t do that.

Happy Ending

The Royal Wedding

Episode 1
I do.
Link arms with him

Episode 2
Hug him
I’m nervous.

Episode 3
You’re the kind one.
Try to get away.

Episode 4
Nod
Cute!

Episode 5
Don’t apologize.
Thank you!

Episode 6
You can tell?
Look away

Episode 7
Kiss him goodbye
Don’t blame yourself.

Episode 8
You know about the inner palace?
I don’t want to go.
 
Episode 9

(Is he angry?)
Cry

Happy Ending

No comments:

Post a Comment